Wawrinka won the French Open in 2014 but is 3-5 in Grand Slam semifinals. Murray is 1-3 in 4 French Open semifinals since 2011. Breezing through Kei Nishikori in the quarters 2-6, 6-1, 7-6, 6-1, Murray will be confident that he can get back to the final at Roland Garros for the second straight year to compete for his first French Open title.
Sign up at Ladbrokes before 13:00 BST on Sunday, May 28 to get 20/1 on Murray to win a set at Roland Garros this year. It's the best betting offer on this year's French Open edition!
Join Ladbrokes via our special links and claim 20/1 for UK to receive at least one 'nul points'!
To capitalise on this unmissable offer, simply:
1) Register a new account with Ladbrokes via this special link
2) Deposit a minimum of £/€5
3) Place a single bet of up to €/£10 on Andy Murray to win a set at the 'French Open 2017' before Sunday 1pm.
4) If Murray wins a set, your account will be credited with extra winning to make payout equivalent to enhanced odds within 24 hours.
5) If Murray fails to win a set, you will get your money back as a free bet
Betus com app. Follow us on Google+, Facebook or Twitter